Before starting the process, you will need to digitize your document. You can do this by scanning the paper and saving it on your computer or take a picture and then save it on your computer. As long as the picture is clear and we can see the pet's name, clinic information and date of vaccination their shouldn't be a problem accepting your document. Once the document is digitized, you can start the process:
1. Firstly log in to your account at emili.net
2. When your dashboard is done loading, click the link in your pet's profile card as shown in the picture below:
3. You will now be prompted to add a veterinary to your account. You will need to input the doctor's name, the name of the clinic, their address as well as the phone number. When done, click next.
4. The next step is to enter information about the vaccination. The cost field is optional and serves only to keep a digital record of your pet's medical profile. The certificate number needs to be accurate and written on the document that you will upload. Some veterinary's use tag number instead of certificate numbers. And finally the vaccination date, is the date at which the pet received the vaccine. If the vaccination date is superior to three years, you will need get your pet re-vaccinated against rabies as the life of the vaccine is three years. When done, click register.
5. And that's it. Your information has been submitted to the city of Westmount for review by an agent. Once the information gets approved, and your payment is completed, your new permanent medal will be shipped out to you. In the event that your information gets refused, you will receive an email stating the reason and you will have to go through this process again one the issue is resolved. You can see the status of your documents in the pets profile card.